Sorry about the vacancies....plus muffins

I am obviously not keeping up with my food blogs about Weston Price. My computer is not working, still, so until I get a new one or have the old one fixed, all is at a stand still.

I have been watching documentaries, reading (planning what I am going to read next), still working on music (that's a given), and waiting on The Lord.

This weekend I am making muffies <----that's what we call them around here, for a Praise Concert. Halle 2, Heidelberg, 1:00. Saturday, be there. It benefits the homeless in the area.

These are the recipes I have lined up, that won't cost me a lot to make "healthier". I say healthier in quotation marks because it immediately sounds like I'm endeavoring to make moldable chalk dust, in handy serving size.  But this is how we SHOULD be making our food. Real fats, raw sweeteners, whole grains, etc. and the food tastes better. Also, you aren't hungry in two minutes.

Skinny Double Chocolate

Recipe

Lemon Blueberry Cornmeal

Recipe

Gluten Free Banana Muffins

Recipe

Apple Cinnamon Whole Grain

Recipe



I might make a few minor adjustments, I'll let you know. :)

Comments