Vaccines

I am going to say this once and refer people here. Based upon my own experiences with vaccines concerning my two kids, I do not vaccinate. It's not a hill I want to die on, but it's a hill I will die on if gov. gets all out draconian.
At best, for me, vaccines hold off a few diseases but they are in no way magical and there are a few pretty serious, as far as harmful, elements that make them up. At worst, it's an attempt to sterilize a population or spread disease, disability.
My principle is as follows, almost directly related to the surplus required now for children. What the logic is, I don't know. Seems the more advanced, health wise, a population is the less is needed. However, stigma with not getting them and the increased antagonism from Doctors is alarming and invokes reflection. After all are we not a free society? Just because I don't buy into your form of magic does not mean I don't love my kids or that I am trying to make yours sick.
I hope that God can turn hearts to rely upon Him again....for all things. Not to discount medical advances but to put them in their place in a fallen world. No miracle comes from the hands of men. Also, as I watch and wait I must be uncompromising in my thirst for justice. Bonhoeffer was offered compromises left and right. The church was bound and determined to find a middle ground with Hitler. Bonhoeffer knew as long as people were being slaughtered in genocide, no compromise could be made.
Like I said it's not a hill ready to die on, but I will. Right now the decision is rather private but that could all change as eyes open or as gov. get increasingly forceful, swaying public opinion with propaganda etc.

Comments