King of Kings!

Ok, so, here is the first song of the "Revival Sessions", which I've just now dubbed this venture.

From Psalm 101- 102

I think this song has more potential than what I was able to nail down just yet, but here are the lyrics.

I want to know nothing of evil
And follow the way that is right
Set aside the emptiness
And the ones who tell me lies.

Pre-Chorus

Show me the way of the faithful
And I will walk in Your truth
I will sing of Your love and justice
I will sing to You

Chorus

Heaven and earth will fear You
Let this generation sing praise
Heaven and earth will fear You
Let this generation sing.


We are in the midst of evil
Oh, but our days will pass away
And You will rise and have mercy
On those who know their need

Pre-chorus

Show us the ways of the faithful
And we will walk in Your truth
We will sing of your love and justice
Oh, we will sing to You

Chorus

Heaven and earth will fear You
Let the nations sing praise
Heaven and earth will fear You
Let the nations sing

Glory Glory Glory
Glory Glory
In the Highest
Glory Glory Glory Glory
King Forever
King of Kings


Comments