Your Poetry Week




So, I really enjoyed the 7 in 7 (7 Songs in 7 Days) in November.  I thought it was a great exercise.  Let's see if I can do it, when no one else (that I know of) is doing it.  I'm looking at the 9th through the 16th of February.  So here's the thing.....

Valentine's Day is that week!  Woo Hoot!  Send me your love poems (the clean, family friendly kind).  Just post it up with Google Documents and send me the link.  If I choose your poem, you'll get the due accolades, I'll even post a little bio., if you want.  Don't worry.  I won't claim it as my own and upload it to SoundCloud, for all the world to think that it's mine.

This is a chance for you to hear what your poem might sound like as a song.  Keep in mind I might have to change it around a bit, you know, especially if you don't have a repeating line or something, unless I'm going to go all out minstrel, and play on my lute. That might happen......if only I had a lute.

So....send 'em.  Looking forward to it.  Not sure what I'll do if you don't send in the poetry.  I guess we'll cross that bridge when we get there. 

Comments