Day 2

Didn't know what I was going to write about this morning until I saw this. I had known about it, and I had prayed for her, but it wasn't until I saw her face that my perspective was changed.

This is for August.


Mourning

there are no words when hope ends
when the future alters at the wrong time
and the voice you'll never hear again
suddenly gets louder
and the touch you'll never feel again
suddenly gets softer
nothing is buried
under
you heart is wide open

(La la la)

how do you explain this to your memory
torn between forgetting and remembering
but in the flood of sorrow that's come over you
is Jesus
is Jesus

(La la la)

Jesus isn't losing this fight
He's overcome it.
and when death rears it's ugly head
He's won it.
Christian don't lose your hope in Love (repeat)

(La la la)

Comments