Over 1/2 Way

It's amazing how fast the time has gone.  When I first got pregnant, November seemed light years away.  But, it's coming.  "The Final Exam" (thanks Theresa) is coming up fast, as well as the finishing of our house.

Keane got his first band aid worthy "aowa".  I thought it was food and I was trying to scratch it off. He didn't cry at all. "Ouch"- what a dumb mama. 

On Saturday we went to the Felsenmeer (i.e. a large hill of boulders).  Kids and parents have a great time climbing them all the way up to the top where there is a restaurant.  No, I did not go all the way up, and I also went on the kiddie trails, on the side. 

After "climbing boulders" we went and got a drink where there was a soccer game going on.  Keane found a friend to kick the ball around with.  Always cute.

Comments

wow, half way already! praise God! so exciting about your little one.

and your house too. i want to see pictures.

how are you doing?