11 November 2008
Just For Fun
I got this from Kelly. I put an older engagement picture up as well.
1. What is your husband's name? John Pannikkamattu
2. Who eats more? He is a vulture- I have to protect my food.
3. Who said, "I love you" first? I think he did.
4. Who is taller? depends on whether or not I wear heels (never). He is.
5. Who is smarter? John- if we are talking about academics- WAY smarter.
6. Who is more sensitive? I'm emotionally needy, he is more sensitive, if that makes sense.
7. Who does the laundry? Me
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? looking at the bed from the foot, he does. I always make him sleep closest to the door, where ever we are......(why? I don't know).
9. Who pays the bills? John
10. Who cooks more? Me, but John makes chai for me EVERY morning and Keane's bottle.
11. Who is more stubborn? neither of us are very strong willed, but I am pretty stubborn when I want something.
12. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? I think I am, but he wants to make up first when we fight.
13. Who has more siblings? John
14. Who wears the pants in the relationship? John is suppose to, but I tend to forget. He is VERY patient.
15. What do you like to do together? movie nights, cooking, having people over, going to Italy, road trips, camping, walking, going to church and fellowshipping, etc.
16. Who eats more sweets? Me, hands down.
17. Guilty Pleasures? too much pizza, my vice is pop, he just likes food.
18. How did you meet? through Brad and Teresa Anderson
19. Who asked whom out first? we didn't actually go "out"- he flew out and we met in person.
20. Who kissed who first? John stole a kiss- I was mad at first.
21. Who proposed? He did.
22. His best features and qualities? sometimes I don't think I have ANY, but he is thorough, friendly (able keep his cool, except while driving), concerned about having a right relationship with me, he is NOT afraid of what people think when it concerns God, focused, faithful to our Lord at work or at home, PATIENT, great cook. I just gave a list of his qualities....hmmmm...I don't think I was suppose to do that.