1. Where/How did you meet? Oh me, well let's just put it this way, we met through mutual friends that happened to live at parts of the world we were living at different times. John and I corresponded through e-mail.
2. How long have you known each other? just under 4 years, I guess
3. How long after you met did you start dating? We were dating from the start. I wasn't going to write someone across the globe that faithfully for another reason.
4. How long did you date before you were engaged? 6 months
5. How long was your engagement? 10 months
6. How long have you been married? over two years
7. What is your anniversary? March 18, 2006
8. How many people came to your wedding reception? 70 something
10. Where was your wedding? Forest Ranch Baptist Church
11. What did you serve for your meal? We had Hors D'oeuvres which included bacon wrapped dates, etc. I forgot (isn't that terrible?). John and I didn't have any of them. For dinner we had chicken curry, a chicken broccoli dish, raita, grape walnut salad, rice, and naan.
12. How many people were in your wedding party? 4 bridesmaids, 4 groomsmen, one flower girl/ring bearer, 2 ushers. I think that's it.
13. Are you still friends with them all? yep, as far as I know.
14. Did your spouse cry during the ceremony? afterwards he did.
15. Most special moment of your wedding day? doing the hokey pokey after the ceremony with the wedding party and having my brother involved
16. Any funny moments?
18. Where did you go on your honeymoon? We spent 3 or 4 days in Fort Bragg area, but our really honeymoon was a road trip to Spain (John's first experience camping).
19. How long were you gone? 10 days
20.IF YOU COULD GET MARRIED AGAIN - IS THERE ANYTHING THAT YOU WOULD CHANGE? nothing- Oh I would have told Kimbo to hold the flowers on her arm. I think she got nervous, and I would have had the runner thing unrolled just before I came out. No biggy.
21. Greatest strength as a couple?
22. Greatest challenge as a couple? working as one (single for so long)
24. Describe your wedding dress: Ummmm....I had this huge cyst, but my Grandmother did a wonderful job with a high waisted flowing dress with lace bodice and cap sleeves.
25. What kind of flowers did you have at your wedding? whew!, let's see, hydrangeas, roses, (my Grandma is going to kill me for not remembering), did I have orchids? Well anyway, I better not dig a deeper hole. Lot's of grapes, I know that, it was a Tuscan themed wedding.
26. Are your wedding bands engraved? yes, "Therefore what God has brought together (his)...let no man come between" (mine).
27. How old were you when you got married? 29 (me) and 36 (him)