26 June 2008

Are we sitting?.......maybe.....not.






Well, I don't know, but he is definitely laughing. You can check out this video.


video


I'm just posting some updates. There is absolutely nothing going on in my life, except church, husband, and Keane. I love it that way. I'm trying to organize my life a little better and enjoy the simple pleasures. I figure summer is a good time to start digging deeper into the needful things of life, like building relationships, or discipling Keane (i.e. raising him in a godly way). In order to do that, I have to get a lot of things from under the carpet onto the table, if you know what I mean.

Here's the other video of Keane si....well, take a look for yourself.


video

1 comment:

D and S said...

So fun to see some of his personality in these pictures! Selena