Happy Valentine's Day

The awake version
...and sleeping.


Keane and I have made it out two days in a row and somewhat on time. That would explain why he is sleeping right now having just taken a nap. I think they call it "over stimulated". I'm glad I don't have the pressure of a job right now. Anyway, just wanted to wish you guys a Happy Valentine's Day. We love you (like his shirt says).
Did anyone see Garfield's comic yesterday? "I love you with all my spleen." (Tee Hee)


All you viewers out there. What is your favorite Valentine's candy? I like conversation hearts, but they don't have them here, and it wouldn't be the same, anyway, if the "love you"s and the "be mine"s were in German.

Another video. (Remember pause the music at the bottom). I know he is almost smiling, or at least I can deceive myself.






Another development. He put up no fuss when John laid him in his crib last night to go to bed. (He has been giving me a couple hours of sound sleep by putting him down.) After he goes to sleep, John brings him to our room so that I can feed him, however, he slept from 11:00-2:30 and then 2:30- 6:30!!! So, tonight we'll probably leave him in his bed and I'll go to him to feed him....che chem....we'll see how that works.

Oh....I got him weighed yesterday and he is 9.8 pounds. Little chunky monkey.

Comments

Amanda Irene said…
Aww he looks like you a little. Somewhere he has to right? He is getting big! Wow sleep! I got an entire nights sleep last night! Andrew is sick he has layed on the couch all day. Normally I'd have to sit on him to get him to do that. You know he could be light skinned like you?!
keane is doing so well. wow 9.8 lb! it is so exciting when they are growing. Amos got weighed at urgent care on monday... he is 10 lbs 14 oz. he has doubled his weight of 5 lbs 7 oz!!! yay!

happy v-day to you too!

keane is such a cutie... gorgious skin! i think he will get darker... but he will look like both of you!
CHECK MY BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!