While Mom's Been Here

What a whirlwind!


Wednesday night we went to a free SAP Big Band concert. My butt got sore, so we left early, but it was enjoyable while we were there.


Santas basking in the "sun". I personally, hate Santa (okay, strong word), but if the man really existed, he wouldn't get a Christmas card. This picture was cute, though.

We went to Strasbourg yesterday to the Christmas Markt. It was a fabulous time.

We went with Mike and Nancy Strohm. I think John was relieved to have another guy there.

Big girl and the nutcracker.

Today was Keane's baby shower. Look at all those sailboats. Dina, Karin, and Lee really put a lot of effort into the day to make it great. Wait 'til you see the cake!




Wow!!!!

Big girl and the gifts. I prayed for just enough stuff to get by, and the Lord answered the prayer. I have just enough clothes for the little guy to get through the year, without excess. It's great. The Lord really blessed me with the things that I needed, including nail clippers.

This is the outfit I plan on bringing him home from the hospital in. Everything gets more and more exciting as the day approaches.








Comments

Amanda Irene said…
I hate santa claus too!! I can't tell my five year old the man at the mall isn't santa and he really doesn't come down our chimney b/c she'll tell the kids at school and there moms will be mad at ME.
You look GREAT pregnant!
Kara said…
We have no problem telling the kids he doesn't exist. Adam told grandma last year (when he was 3) "Santa is just a plastic dude." I still don't know where he picked that up.
And you do look great!
Amanda- you know that I can't read your blog, right?

Thanks for the compliments guys.
Anonymous said…
You look good Sara! I just wanted to say hey and check in. How great your mom has got to be there and hang out and help around the house.

The Strasbourg Christmas Market is fantastic, isn't it? I loved it!
big girl???? ha , that is so funny. whatever. i should post a photo of my blimpy body and you might feel better... 30 lbs and counting! (and i still have 15 weeks left.)

beautiful shower. i am glad your moms got to come!

janelle
Amanda Irene said…
Sara-Why can't you read my blog? The spelling is painfully bad to read but??? :)
because when I click onto your profile there is no link to your blog.

:) unless I'm missing something
Amanda Irene said…
I think I fixed it! Yipey!
Kelli said…
You look great, Sarah. Looks like you had a wonderful baby shower. I love all of the sailboats and I especially love that cake. Glad the Lord is providing for your needs for the baby. He will be here soon!
let's try a different route, Amanda, send me your link. :)