I worked all day on his sailboat border. I had to 'jimmy rig' a few things. For one, the stencils here are the pits, so I had to first pencil in everything and then paint it. I, also, could not find a boat, so I had to make my own, cutting a stencil out of an old plastic place mat. I settled for the bumpy look because of the not so smooth surface of the walls.
So it's coming along. More pics to come as my mom and I tackle the rest. I, at the very least, wanted to get the border up, so that we could set up the crib and changing table without the risk of them being a different color, like blue or something. That would be a little too much of the water look.
His picture board was a bear. I tried at least four times to get it right, and I followed the instructions. I had to come up with another 'jimmy rig' job in the end, and ended up using a hot glue gun to keep the tacks in place. Good thing nobody looks at the back. It's a mess.