Really want to know?
Here are the rules: Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
1) I married a foreigner and we are both living in a foreign country. Figure that out.
2) I think that requiring resident wannabes to learn the language of the country is a great idea, which is what I'm required to do. (600 hours of German)
3) I will never be able to return to American bread with satisfaction.
4) I'm a so called "conspiracy" girl when it comes to my government. I think most of what the public sees, is not actually what is going on.
5) I would love to be a missionary or at least work for the ministry in India. I think "the west" is overrated.
6) I'm afraid of heights. I literally freaked when I rode a chair lift with no snow on the ground.
7) If you want to really make me mad, drop a racial comment. There is only one race- Adam and Eve's.
8) I think a lot of Christians take too many things "by faith" when they could be a little more apologetic and test things out. God can take the challenge, I promise. I'm not talking about the Trinity, of course, or virgin birth, or things of that sort. Just don't let the world right you off as an idiot.
9) One more to lighten things up, my husband is a better cook than I am and I relish the days he makes Indian cuisine.