Women Accounted 4




THIS IS A SHOUT OUT TO ALL YOU LADIES OUT THERE, SOUND IN YOUR FAITH, WITH CHRIST ON THE THRONE OF YOUR HEARTS.


To help me with a little project, Women Accounted 4. The Lord has impressed upon me, since being here in Germany, that I should start a web page for keeping women accountable, when they have no one to be accountable with. It's amazing the things you learn outside the walls of a conservative school.

I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE SOME CONTRIBUTERS. I have divided the subjects to discuss into categories (that option is available on WordPress). Please don't commit if this is not something you can keep up with at least three times a week. The ladies that contribute to the devotionals need to commit to everyday, except maybe Sundays, but we'll see.

HERE THE CATEGORIES:

WALKING ACCOUNTABLE-
Devotionals for Meat and Milk believers

Running-
All Meat (I'm looking for an older woman to be in charge here, I'm a little young).

Crawling-
Milk


WHO IN THE WORLD?-
(missions awareness)


OUT OF THE HEART-
(Scripture Memory)


WORKING FROM OUR KNEES-
(prayer challenges)


ALL IN A DAYS WORK -
(recipes, crafts, gifts- i.e. practical ways to serve)


LEFT BRAIN, RIGHT-
(arts, music, movies, etc. from a Christian perspective)

HEADLINES-
Current events discussed from a godly perspective, and the Bible defended.



I hope I got the wheels turning and more ladies excited about it than just me. I could really use some help. It just won't work without it, and there is always a need.

Contact me- varghese2go@gmail.com

Comments