I Finished it Ma!!!


I think the tables and chairs are done (squinted, unconvinced face). I may need to oil them a couple of more times, however, someone said it quite simply "if you feel oil on your hands after oiling the furniture, it's probably enough." You can see Germany's national bird in the background "the crane".




I know no one has even seen the last post, but I just can't wait to show my mom that it's complete. I've sanded and oiled and weeded, and planted, until I could challenge the Jolly Green Giant with my green thumbness. My green thumb disappears and reappears unexpectedly.



We picked up the bench last night, and I built it all by myself today. I hope it doesn't fall apart on anyone. John is pretty big. We'll let him have the first go at it.



This is a plant I got from someone last year. I am so excited that it is growing again with little or no effort from me. I told John that if anything grows in the garden, it's God doing the work, not me.


Welp after huffing and puffing all day, I knew I wouldn't look good so I just made a funny face (or is that for real). Yikes. Moving on. BTW, I hope you had a good Easter!

Comments

You've been a busy girl, Sara! Please don't tell me that this is your own porch, or I may be insanely jealous=) Way to go!
Jenecia
Ps: thanks for your comments on my blog. It is so good to hear from you, and see what you and your handsome husband are up to!
oh...don't be "insanely jealous", I have to weed A LOT!
this blogging keeps me sane (familiar topic), believe it or not.
your terrace is really nice sara. it looks like nice weather! i like your garden. i think you are beautiful! and i love the crane!
Sarah C said…
Great work, Sara, your porch is awesome! I love porches in the sunlight. . . ahhh. It looks incredible--keep up the great work (I like your line about God doing the work in gardening, not you!) I am DEFINITELY the same way!