Swimming pool and Our Apparment

"The Commune"
Sara doing the touristy photo

Well, since I am new at this blog stuff (yes, I'm in, Katie Bruno). This might me shaky territory for awhile.
The trip to Italy was awesome. I have never experienced anything quite like it. It was a gift from our friends that we stay at a chatteau and, man, was it beautiful. Thank you "Commune".

Oh...the cow bells? Those rang from the necks of goats that grazed along the mountain sides of Meran, as if there weren't a million hikers all around them.

Comments

yeah! woohoo! i am so proud of you. awesome pictures! so excited. you guys are a beautiful couple!

love you,
janelle
Nica said…
Yay! Welcome to Blogdom!
Thanks Janelle!
I feel like such a follower.
Beth said…
You have to be freakin' kidding me!!! It was so great to hear from you. Be sure to stay in touch. I love your pictures!! Nice looking couple, too!! Germany??? Wow!
Beth said…
Unbelievable! I started blogging two days ago and find my dear friend Sara!! Remember low ridin' in your aunt and uncle's car? Fun, fun memories!
Nica said…
HEY! Second comment: I LOOOOVE your apartment!

Love ya lots,
Veronica Campbell
happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear sara, happy birthday to you! i love you!
sorry, Nica

that really isn't our apartment. That is the apartment we stayed at in Italy. I wish it was ours, but we actually need a washer and dryer and this one didn't come with 'em.