More Italy Pics (for Ansgar)

John's first kayaking trip and now he says he's a tiger that has just tasted blood. So I guess we'll be going again.

This is the center of Luca (once a coliseum ) that they made the center of town!
This was my fabulous photography skills at work in front of our campsight. I guess nobody else has to pat me on the back, I do enough of it.
Has anyone seen "English Patient"? Not all of it was commendable, but this is the place where they "shot" some of the film, once an abby, now a hotel.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Beautiful photos, Sara! See...there's another pat on the back for ya'!=0)
Deb
D and S said…
Yeah! You did it! :) Thanks so much for the pics of Italy! They were really fun to look at. I'm glad John enjoyed kayaking so much. You know how "sportsy" I am, and I enjoy kayaking! Take care, Wild Ghese! (love the name!)