Fish Molly




Well, I made a Indian dish last night with the leftover fish I had in my freezer. It was a fairly big hit with John. I'll pass it on for you gals out there whose husbands have been fishing all summer and you're wondering what to do with all the fish.

This recipe is for just about any kind of sturdy white fish (King Fish, Pomfret, etc.), but you have to be a pretty hard core Indian food lover to like it. It also breaks my "no white bread" rule.

Fry-
two small onions or one medium-ish one
ginger/garlic paste (that's what I used) or just ginger
5 small green chilies

Add-
cinnamon stick
5 cardamon pods

Add-
heaping tablespoon chicken curry masala

Add-
two medium sized tomatoes (diced)

Add-
a glass of diluted coconut milk
1/2 cup-ish of chicken stock

Add-
fillet fish (I used four fillets)
cover and put on low heat until the fish is cooked and you can easily cut pieces out of it

Add-
glass of thick coconut milk with corn starch in it
(cook until thickened- it doesn't have to be ultra thick)

Serve with white bread, like you would creamed tuna on toast or chipped beef on toast (don't toast it).

Comments