Our House and Batik Paintings

Okay, maybe you're thinking, this is the 2nd blog in less than 24 hours, she either A, has too much time on her hands, or B, by the looks of things she is trying something new.

You're right on both accounts.



Welcome to our home!


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


Mom Rachel wanted me to send her some pictures of the house, but I figured, "Why not video? and why not everyone? and why not a new method?



Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos





I don't know that Logan Mulder will be too thrilled with these, but hang on little buddy, I got some coming up that are right "down your alley."





This one is for Janelle Johnson, who might be wondering if I used the wedding gift she gave me. I certainly did!

Comments

sara your house looks really nice. thanks for the tour.

janelle
Unknown said…
Logan especially liked Ray. Thanks for thinking of him as you taped! ;) Selena
what'd you think of 'fish catchers'? I could not think of fishing nets....it was the pressure.
Anonymous said…
Hey, I've been there before! Though it looks different. I assume you did the wifey thing and rearranged the house!

Thanks for all the info on India. I've been sitting here reading it for the past while (we finally got our internet turned on!). Great pics, stories, comments, and insight.

We miss everyone back there in Germany and are sad for the short friendship that we had, but God is able to keep us together in spirit!

I may show Tom that Chicken Curry recipe to try as well!
MEGAN! I miss you bud!
Hope things are going well out there.
God will bring along some solid friends.
Try the curry, for sure, if you get the chance, and eat with your hands!
Shyla said…
great tour! I just smiled and smiled as i heard your voice and imagine back to our days at the a-frame!
your house looks great! isn't it fun to be on your own with a husband!! love it!
ooooo...I was pretty uptight at the A-Frame, sorry you had to deal with me then.

I have fond memories of bbq-ing in the kitchen (oh the stupid things we did)

;)