Just a Good 'Ol Evening



So, here's a picture of the set-up before the festivities. We chose a Christmas tree in a pot.


Here's a really scared little girl, jk. Mackenzie was a lot of our entertainment. It was great to have her and her sister, Mason, around.



There's me, with a couple of friends in front of me, Segrid and Jenny. I'm trying to follow some chords, not too successfully.



We had about twenty people show up. It was great, especially since we thought it would be a flop. This is our brand new friend Andrew (with Gertie, my guitar). He is in the military. Also in the picture; Gerhardt and Segrid. He sometimes plays in our church.




John shared the testimony of Christ, we sang a lot of songs, chatted up a storm, and ate a lot of cookies, so all told, it was a "good 'ol evening."

Comments

D and S said…
AAAK! I can't see your pictures!
sara, what a nice party. your house looks nice. how fun!

janelle