Looks like there will be a couple of entries today! I seriously thought that I didn't have a friend in the world. Truthfully, I thought my blogging days were over. I was not getting a single, solitary comment, and I relapsed into Loserville mentality about the whole thing.
I thought maybe I was too opinionated or that I was too far away. You know how some of us girls get, our imagination runs wild!
So here are some messages:
*I love you Amanda E., that won't ever change. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
*Beth, you can come over any time you choose.
* Nope, apparently I was not getting any messages, Selene, but thank you all for the Birthday wishes.
* John found the documentary about music on U-Tube, or however that is spelled. I don't know where, exactly.

Comments

Unknown said…
You look so beautiful. Too bad Jon's eyes are closed! I like his little thinger on his chin. :) Selena
Genns said…
Sara,
Sorry I'm a bad commenter, but I do read your blog. It's fun to read about your exciting life. You look incredibly happy!
Kelly
hi sara,

for some silly reason, when i sign your blog it comes up as "anonymous" so, sorry, i will try to sign my name. it must be because i had to make my blog private.

that is really cool that your parents were able to visit.

beautiful pictures.

i am fascinated to see where chitty chitty bang bang was filmed. really cool.

well, i love you,

janelle johnson
welp, looks like you and me have the opposite problem, Kelly, I am really good at giving bad comments. Hey Janelle! I can see your pic. now! BTW- your comments are awesome. maybe Kelly and I have something to glean.