HAPPY BIRTHDAY
MOM!!!
It was so nice to have you out, I wish you lived closer. We hope that you have a great day. John reminded me last night that it was your birthday and that we needed "to do something," so I'm on it!
Remember when I gave you the plaque that said "God made you my mother and I'm glad He made such a good choice." It's still true! You are a fabulous mother with a lot of creativity and talent that I didn't fully appreciate until I moved out. Thanks again for the cleaning tips while you were out here and all of the help. Those are just the little things that make you a great mom!


We hope you get to celebrate a little. I'm having a German Soft Pretzel right now, just for you. Don't work too hard. We love you. I love you!

Comments

hi sara and john,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SARA'S MOM!!!

paul and preston are sitting next to me hovering over the computer to see the pictures. preston pointed to john and said "papa, look it, there papa!" (papa is what he calls his grandpa. - no offense john.) i just thought that was cute.

i hope they can meet you guys someday!

love you,

janelle
that's hilarious, I'll tell 'im.