05 September 2015

Living on One Dollar

I can recommend the film "Living on One Dollar". I think the concept that could have been (not the point of the film) that small changes, or reliefs, as it were, being more effective, could have been further expounded. The film mentions it, our personal responsibility to help one person, but also, the owness is upon the "haves" for the "have nots". Why? We are more connected than what we might believe. And this isn't a special fate for special people. The film does a great job of making the poverty stricken, human, not different, not a special brand of person that poverty magnetizes (new word) to, but real people, with real dreams, and survive on, often, on less than one dollar a day.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty! This has been an incredibly wonderful
article. Thanks for providing this information.

My web site; lasertest

Anonymous said...

You could definitely see your enthusiasm within the work you write.
The world hopes for even more passionate writers like you who aren't afraid
to say how they believe. All the time follow your heart.



my webpage chroma key backdrops

Anonymous said...

Hello there! This post could not be written any better! Reading through this post
reminds me of my previous room mate! He always kept talking about this.
I will forward this write-up to him. Pretty sure he will have a good read.

Thank you for sharing!

Also visit my web page :: 4 digit pin generator

Anonymous said...

Magnificent goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and
you are just too great. I actually like what
you've acquired here, certainly like what you're saying and
the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still care for to keep
it sensible. I can't wait to read much more from you.
This is actually a terrific site.

Feel free to surf to my website Implante Dentario

Anonymous said...

Do you mind if I quote a few of your posts as long as I provide credit and sources back to
your blog? My website is in the very same area of interest as yours and my users would genuinely benefit from
a lot of the information you provide here. Please let me know if this
okay with you. Many thanks!

My page planetwin365

Anonymous said...

Have you ever considered about adding a little bit more than just your
articles? I mean, what you say is fundamental and everything.
However just imagine if you added some great images or video clips to give your posts more, "pop"!
Your content is excellent but with images and video clips, this site
could undeniably be one of the most beneficial
in its field. Very good blog!

Here is my web page :: 大鸡巴视频